Saturday, February 17, 2018

Outpourings

You said that you love the rain
But you open your umbrella when it rains
You said that you love the sun
But you find a shadow spot
You said that you love the wind
But you close down your window
This is why i am afraid
You say you love me too
#williamshakespeare
And i look back and regret
How i ignore when they say
"Run as fast as you can!"
Say you're sorry
That face of an angel
Comes out just when you need it to
I was a dreamer before you and you let me down...
#taylorswift
Pretend everything is okay
Blaming everyone for everything
Where you are the one whose blaming yourself
I hate seeing you
Because you bring back the feelings
That i've been trying so fucking hard to forget
Gosh!
You're such an idiot
I can't believe how you could not see that
All this time
Thought you were smarter
Like smart enough to stole my heart
I love you, idiot
But you don't
So sang that I really need you so bad
No not so typical love song
'Cause it hurt us again and again
#bleachers
And we walked down the block to my car and she almost brought me up
But you start to talk about the movies that your family watches
Every single Christmas and I want to talk about that
And for the first time what's past is past
But if you love me
Why'd you leave me?
Take my body, take my body
All i want is and all i need is
To find somebody
I'll find somebody like you
What is broken is broken
And I'd rather remember it
As it was at its best than mend it
And see the broken places
As long as I live
Used to be my sunlight
Used to be my star
Used to be my universe
Now you're just my darkness
That creeps over me
Can't you see?
We don't even like each other!
So why are you trying so hard?
To save this?
To save us?
It's kinda funny
How someone you used to call your best friend
Can become a complete stranger so quickly
Well now you're just a walking stranger knowing all my secrets
Well it's crazy
How you could desperately obsessed with someone
And how you could hate someone that bad
All in just a second
How stupid i am?
To let myself drown
In this horrible dark misery ocean
Is your heart
But what can i say it's complicated
THEY SAY I DID SOMETHING BAD
BUT WHY'S IT FEEL sO GOOD
MOST FUN I EVED HAD
-and i'd do it over and over and over again if i could
It just felt so good
Well
From all of these madness
All of these anger
All of these tears
All of these fucked up things
All of these misery
All of these
Our whole life's in the hand of God
Tears at a funeral I might break
Angry at all the things I can't change
When you're lost in the universe, don't lose faith
My mother says, "Your whole life's in the hand of God"
#jonbellion
Because I am just a man
Who lusts, gives, tries
Sometimes I lose my way
So this is goodbye
For now
Until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment

2012 © Landis. Powered by Blogger.
Open Cbox